HOTEL MANDARIN PRAGUE
Hotel Mandarin - Prague 5 Star Hotel
Housed in a historic building that began life as a Dominican monastery in the 14th Century, Mandarin Oriental, Prague’s distinguished heritage is apparent at every step; carefully preserved architectural features such as vaulted ceilings, archways and original staircases are sensitively complemented by subtly opulent oriental touches, resulting in a hotel as unique as the city itself. Each of the exquisitely comfortable guest rooms and suites has been individually designed and is fitted with state-of-the-art technology. Many also offer unequalled views of the scenic neighbourhood of Malá Strana (or “Little Quarter”), and the imposing Prague Castle.
With their silk quilts and custom-made Egyptian cotton bedding, all guest rooms of Hotel Mandarin and suites exude elegance. They also feature luxurious limestone bathrooms, many with separate bathtub and shower, bidet and double sinks for your convenience. There is also a large work desk for business and high-speed internet access which many of our guests find invaluable.
Hotel Mandarin - Arrival Details
|Address:||Hotel Mandarin, Nebovidska 459/1 street, Prague 1|
|Prague map:||See Hotel Mandarin on the map of Prague.|
· 32” LCD screens in all bedrooms and the suites’ individual living rooms
· 15” LCD screens in all bathrooms
· HDTV home theatre experience with comprehensive CD & Video-on-demand system, digitally delivered on large flat-panel LCD TVs with surround stereo effect
· Spacious limestone bathrooms with LCD flat panel TVs, heated floors and towel rails
· High-Speed internet connectivity throughout
· Individual thermostat-controlled air conditioning in all rooms
· CD/DVD player and CD collection in all rooms
· Three multi-line telephones, including one in the bathroom – all with voicemail and data line capabilities
· Laptop connection to in-room LCD screen
· 40 television channels and 4 radio channels
· Large working desks in all room
· In-room safety box, laptop size with power supply, in all rooms
· Luxurious essential oil bathroom amenities by Aromatherapy Associates
· Choice of bed sheets with blanket, down feather duvet and anti-allergenic duvets
· Pillow menu
· Plush terry bathrobes and slippers
· Hair dryer in bathroom
· Private bar with extensive choice of cool beverages and snacks
· Printer and fax machine on request
· Selection of daily local and international newspapers
· Twice daily maid service including evening turndown
· Complimentary water on turndown service
· 24 hour room service
You can see also HOTEL MANDARIN Guest reviews.
Hotel Mandarin - PRICELIST
Prices are per room include buffet breakfast without VAT%.
Hotel Mandarin - Order Form
Price per night: 75 EUR / 2040 CZKPrague-Marriott Executive Apartments allows you to enjoy everything our Central European capi ...
Price per night: 91 EUR / 2472 CZKThe building of the hotel Metamorphis Excellent Old Town comes from the 1st half of the 14th ...
Price per night: 95 EUR / 2568 CZKThe hotel Hoffmeister is situated at the foot of the Old Castle Steps, in close proximity to ...